During this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Assess your current technology state and create an actionable roadmap to modernize your firm
- Navigate the ever-changing technology landscape with limited IT resources
- Enhance operational efficiency and overall security posture with the public cloud
- Unlock the tangible benefits of AI with technologies like Microsoft Copilot
- Improving the end user experience while creating momentum with tangible wins
Kate Krupey, VP of Accounting
Kate is responsible for leading Netgain’s CPA vertical, leveraging her deep insight into CPA firm needs and operations to further extend Netgain’s value to the CPA profession, strengthen the overall client experience, and grow the Netgain brand within the CPA market.
Kate has a proven track record for driving the adoption of change in CPA firms, positively impacting efficiency, revenue, and culture. She has worked with dozens of CPA firms on transformation initiatives centered on change management, process improvement, and solution development.
Get access to the webinar.
Enter your email to watch the webinar.
Webinar: Charting Your Path: A Technology Roadmap to a Modern CPA Firm
Join Marc Staut of Boomer Consulting, and Kate Krupey, VP of Accounting at Netgain for this webinar as they demystify the steps CPA firms should take for digital transformation, including leveraging the public cloud and innovative technologies like AI and automation in order to enhance operational efficiency and create a seamless end-user and client experience.
Marc Staut, Chief Innovation and Information Officer
Marc Staut, Shareholder and Chief Innovation and Information Officer at Boomer Consulting, Inc., helps meet the growing needs of CPA firms by leveraging his experience to provide strategic technology assessments, planning, visioning and coaching. He feels that “technology should be an enabler – something that’s approachable, aligned with and integral to the success of each firm.”